The Gators may have won statistically, but they lost where it counts–the scoreboard. This may have been the last meeting between these two teams for a very long time. The all-time series is now 29-26 in favor of Miami. If the NCAA vacates any Miami wins (which it probably will not do), then the series will be 26-24 in favor of the Gators assuming all five wins since 2001 are vacated.
- Jeff Driskel looked much better in this game, except for the turnovers.
- Matt Jones looked as if he lost some strength during his sickness, which may help explain his lack of productivity and maybe even the fumble.
- Trey Burton looks as if he is trying too hard, which led to his fumble.
- Clay Burton still has hands of stone.
- The Gators have no kicking game to speak of.
- The DBs are giving up big plays at times, but are good at lockdown most of the time.
|Total Offense Rank||64||.|
|Total Offense Plays||147||.|
|Total Defense Rank||3||.|
|Total Defense Plays||107||.|
|Total Defense Yards||417.0||.|
Game Passing Leaders
Jeff Driskel has shown improvement, but needs to speed up his reads, take care of the ball, and scramble when possible.
Game Rushing Leaders
Mack Brown should probably get more carries until Jones regains his strength.
Game Receiving Leaders
Solomon Patton is looking like a potential go-to receiver.
|3rd Down Conversions||6-15||1-11|
|4th Down Conversions||0-1||0-0|
- Week 9: NR Florida Gators bye
- Week 8: #22 Florida Gators 17, #14 Missouri Tigers 36
- Week 7: #17 Florida Gators vs #10 LSU Tigers 17
- Week 6: #18 Florida Gators 30 vs Arkansas Razorbacks 10
- Week 5: #20 Florida Gators 24, Kentucky Wildcats 7
- Week 4: #19 Florida Gators 31, Tennessee Volunteers 17
- Week 3: #19 Florida Gators bye
- Week 2: #12 Florida Gators 16, NR Miami 21
- Week 1: #10 Florida Gators 24, Toledo Rockets 6