Henderson: Greco-Roman, wrestling (NCAA Division I), boxing, 13 wins via KO only 2 by submission. 8 losses, 3 via submission, 5 decisions. Hendo has been looking good lately. Shogun has been up and down, especially since getting crushed by Jon “Bones” Jones. I think Hendo’s Greco-Roman beats Shogun.
* “The California Kid” Urijah Faber (25-5-0) vs. Brian Bowles (10-1-0). The California Kid is still trying to find his niche in the UFC. He is no longer going to dominate his ring, but he should be able to escape with a decision.
* “The Axe Murderer” Walanderlei Silva (33-11-1, 1NC) vs. Cung Le (7-1-0). Le will try to back kick his way through this fight. Meanwhile, the Axe Murderer will out-cardio Le on the way to a vicious TKO.
* Martin “The Hitman” Kampmann (17-5-0) vs. Rick “The Horror” Story (13-4-0). The Hitman should take this one by SOTN.
* Stephan “The American Psycho” Bonnar (16-7-0) vs. Kyle “Kingsbu” Kingsbury (11-2-0, 1 NC). I do not see Kingbu getting out of the first round. The American Psycho wants to stay in the win column, and I think he will get it emphatically with KOTN.
PRELIMINARY CARD Spike
* Jason Brilz vs. Ryan Bader. Bader needs to improve the mixed part of his mixed martial arts game. Maybe he will eke out a boring win here.
* Michael McDonald vs. Alex Soto. Pick ‘em.
PRELIMINARY CARD Facebook
* Chris Weidman vs. Tom Lawlor
* Gleison Tibau vs. Rafael dos Anjos
* Nick Pace vs Miguel Torres (#6 ranked Bantamweight). Torres should get back to his winning ways here.
* Seth Baczynski vs. Matt Brown
* Danny Castillo vs. Shamar Bailey
Sent from my Motorola ATRIX™ 4G on AT&T